Ads

F18 157cm 75kg. Confused and clueless how to lose weight

Hi! I was 68kg 3 years ago, and I want to lose weight even if it’s slow, hopefully to lose 2-3kg by the end of the year. I have no idea where to start, and stuff online use AI and subscriptions 🫠

I am currently a college student and my free time is only at morning.. Though I don’t spend my entire school sitting down since I climb 2-3 floors to get to my room, and my weekday steps are 4-5K. I gain weight because I get hungry, I eat 4 meals a day: breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner. Also, I am southeast asian, so there is rice in my meals (except snacks)

I have no medical problems or diagnoses, but I get shortness of breath easily. And I am not diagnosed with pcos.
I am lost on how to start, I kindly want to ask for your advices. I’ve began minimizing my food intake by 1 cup of rice per meal. Would gladly answer questions that could help give more info! Thank you.

submitted by /u/vinnyafk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1w35juz/f18_157cm_75kg_confused_and_clueless_how_to_lose/

Comments

Ads