Hello, everyone. I am new to this and I need some opinion.
I have just started cutting sugar these three weeks and I noticed a reoccurring pattern where I would wake up in the middle of the night, restless? Does anyone experiencing this as well? Am I doing something wrong or is this normal? None of my routine changes, just the diet. I can't seem to sleep well after cutting the sugar. I keep waking up in the middle of the night which I never used to before.
And I'm not cutting sugar too drastically too, just avoiding sugary drinks, opted for full cream milk, or plain yogurt. Lots of proteins than carbs. Because I'm Asian, we eat rice like twice a day minimum so I'm letting the protein and veggies being a bigger amount. Is this just the body adapting..?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1viq74a/cutting_sugar_restless_nights/
Comments
Post a Comment