Ads

Completely Winging It

41m, 5’6”, 190lbs

I’ve lost about 10lbs in the last five weeks. Eating high protein, low carb, and trying to keep calories below maybe 1800 daily. Walking daily and doing simple light weight dumbbell and kettlebell exercises at home daily.

The thing is as I get more serious about the diet I’m getting extremely overwhelmed with all the numbers and tracking and macros or whatever.

Example of a normal daily food intake:
1lb 93% lean ground beef
4 egg whites
2 whole eggs
Cup of low fat cottage cheese
Handful of pickles
5 baby carrots
Cup of triple zero Greek yogurt
Stick of cheddar cheese
1/4 cup turkey breast chopped

That’s breakfast/lunch/dinner. I have an app that claims that all to be 1775cal, 213g protein, 37g carbs, 78g fat.

Can I just stick to this basic dietary guideline and continue to lose weight? Are these numbers sounding too high too low? I’m seeing results but I’m still stressed about it all.

submitted by /u/I_ZeroCooL_I
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vkcpkv/completely_winging_it/

Comments

Ads