I just recently started my weight loss journey. Last year I was weighing 140 lbs, I began walking 12k steps a day, eating very clean and logging all my food. Lost 20 lbs in a month. By 3 months I was underweight, around 98 lbs.
I recognize it was far too extreme, I developed an Ed.
But after around half a year at this low weight, I began binge eating because my body was so hungry. From 90 lbs to 170 in 4-5 months.
Now I am in the obese bmi range. And without becoming underweight again, I want to lose some of this weight. Hoping to hit 115-120 and stay there with regular exercise and cleaner diet.
Anyway, this past 3 weeks I restarted my routine. Averaged about 20,000 steps a day, eating about 500-700 calories of lean protein, healthy fat and fiber.
Yet I haven’t lost a pound. Anyone know how long this “lag” lasts? There is 3,500 calories to a pound, seeing that I have burned 2 pounds mathematically this week, you can imagine I am a little confused.
I know the comments are just gonna say I need to give it time, or its water weight etc. But I am wondering if anyone has gone from 170lbs to 120 at an “accelerated” pace, and if so what did you do? Any specific diet?
I know I have a fast metabolism, losing 40 lbs in 3 months without too much effort, but I just am so tired of yoyo dieting and I want to find a balance this time.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vzpezl/burned_7000_calories_this_week_lost_nothing/
Comments
Post a Comment