Hey all!
I started my journey 6 weeks ago. My starting weight was 125kg as a 180-182cm 30y male with abdomen at navel 128cm and chest 120cm neck 43,5cm with strong muscular calf and thigh (thigh only is fatty on the upper half of it and ofc my butt) because of previous bicycling endeavours. I made a goal of around 1%/week weight loss which i am somewhat overachiving?!...
I went on a goal of a 2100 kcal intake the first 2 weeks until i found my comfortable spot for when and what to eat, than lowered it to 1800-1900ish. I suffering from a mild chronic depression because of a breakup early this year after my birthday so my actual intake sometimes lower than goal when i am a couch potato/lying in bed total failure of a functioning person.
Currently, 6 weeks in i am 117,3kg with an abdomen of 116cm and 117cm chest.
And here is my 14 day average and true weight graph: https://imgur.com/a/83yF3Mt
My average intake last 14 days is 1750kcal with 115g protein, 28days 1800kcal with 125g protein. I try to take my protein around 120-160g and fats 50-65g. But i have aversions about whey and sometimes its hard to reach. Probably i should take it. Rest is carbs mainly on the morning and lunch. Around biweekly i have some events where i track my food and beverage intake but let myself go for around 2500-2800 kcal. If i have a big eating day next one i do not feel hungry so my intake is usually lower than goal and it averaging out naturally. Being in caloriedeficit lead me back in the kitchen cooking which was my hobby and was loved chore of mine beforehand but since breakup I did not really cook anything nearly for 6 months. Until I started to count calories.
I have beginner muay thai twice a week and try to go to the gym with some friend to have strength training, i do these when i am not too depressed to show up, from last 10 muay thai session i showed up to 5 actually. This wednesday i oversleepd it because was feeling under the weather after work and laid down a little. I need to work on that. My mood and energy level not affected by the caloriedeficit i think. I do not see any correlation between my bad mood days and my intakes except from that i have to make effort to eat anything really on a bad day but before those bad days i ate fine and i am not feeling down because of harsh CICO. Its my mental health.
In this heatwaves in Europe I missed my bicycle sessions to work (8km a way in 20-22ish minute) and recreational cycle trips. I do not plan to make efforts in the 38-40 celsius in shadow... I think it hurts more than you gain by it. In coming months i will be back in the saddle i guess. I got this big because my bicycle was stolen a few years ago and i was between jobs and the weight just started to climb rapidly because i continued my eating habits... When i get back in the saddle i will make sure to eat additional 200-300 kcal carbs to have enough energy to do so.
Anyways. Do you think i overdoing it with this much of a cut? I left drinking my weekly 3-4-5 or sometimes even 6-7 servings of alcohol behind me with friends, i do not drink more than a beer (5dl) or 2-4dl wine with sparkling water when i hang out. I get extra magnesium and multivitamin in effervescent tablets a few times a week and I do not really feel hungry/hangry or anything, I sometimes miss my snacks but i found out i can eat some turkey ham with spiced up cottage cheese too as a snack which helps out.
Is it reasonable what am i doing? I want to get back into shape and fit in my clothes i was wearing back when i was at university. Measurement based Bf% calculations states that i have around 77-78kg lean mass which i am maintaining and looking at my previous behaviour and judging my current fitness level the math is mathing.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vior9i/6_week_progress_should_i_change_things_up/
Comments
Post a Comment