Ads

150lb weight loss goal

I was 120lbs for the first 26 years of life. Then from 27 to 36 I slowly gained more and more weight and I've been just under 300lbs for almost a year. I'm so afraid to lose weight and be stuck with a ton of lose skin and skin infections from lose skin. My skin is super sensitive. Loose skin folds will absolutely turn to sores and infections. But I don't want skin loss surgery. And I don't want to be this big. I'm only 5 foot 1. I managed to have 2 pregnancies with almost no stretch marks but with all the weight gain I'm covered now. It feels hopeless. If I manage to lose 150lbs it seems like I'm doomed to be just as miserable, just miserable and skinny(er).

submitted by /u/Overall_Committee_92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1w1exxe/150lb_weight_loss_goal/

Comments

Ads