Ads

What's the expected speed of fat loss? Not weight, fat.

I ask because I've never had it measured before, but now I have a trainer and between my first weigh-in and my latest I've gone from 30% to 20% (InBody machine). That was 7 weeks, which seems really fast to me.

I do eat a very, very healthy diet. The healthiest I've ever eaten. It shocks me when I think about it. I also workout a lot and am pretty focused on finishing this time, so I'm pretty hardcore about it right now.

Also, during this time I only lost 10 pounds. I basically plateaued compared to the 7 weeks before. I blame this on my new diet, which has me actually eating instead of basically starving. No problem with that, since I'm changing shape and adding muscle.

Why the overshare for such a simple question? Because the rules kept telling me I needed to write more.

submitted by /u/FullofLovingSpite
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1v45sn9/whats_the_expected_speed_of_fat_loss_not_weight/

Comments

Ads