I (M 26) have been going to the gym on every other day each week for at least 6 months now and was attending a little less regularly before this for 3/4 months and in that time I have gone from 210lbs to 157lbs. When I weighed myself at the gym today I was given a receipt telling me my ideal weight could be anywhere between 123 lbs and 166lbs (for reference I’m 5’8). So my question is: how can I determine where I sit in this bracket? I’ve nearly lost all my excess weight, just chipping away at my stomach now but I can’t imagine this will take more than another 5-7lbs to accomplish but even still this weight seems on the higher end of the bracket? My bmi is at 23.5 so should I be aiming to accomplish something closer to 20? Hope this makes sense, thank you.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1valjhv/question_about_ideal_weight/
Comments
Post a Comment