Ads

Not losing weight in after reducing kcal deficit

Hi, I (38M, 185cm) lost quite some weight over the last few months using a quite aggressive deficit. My maintenance according to various calculators is about 2500kcal and I've been eating 1700kcal daily so about 800kcal deficit. I also hit the gym 3 days a week. Usually PPL strength training and ending with a 25 min incline walk. I also go out for walks quite often. It definitely worked because I went from 90kg to 81kg in about 4 months. However...

My body started to complain. Low energy, bad sleep waking up at 3am, bad mood. Since my goal is 80kg and I am only 81kg away, I increased my daily intake to 2000kcal to help my body a bit. But now..... I honestly for the love of god can't shed this last kg and its driving me nuts.

I've been floating around 81,5 and 80,5 kg for a month now and I honestly don't understand how my maintenance can be so low as 2000kcal. I've done some ai prompting and it keeps telling me my body is storing more water bla bla bla but really... 1 month? I should be at 80kg now.

Can my maintenance really be at 2000kcal or is this something else?

submitted by /u/Hunt_Important
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1v6wlqx/not_losing_weight_in_after_reducing_kcal_deficit/

Comments

Ads