I’ve made a complete guide on how to get a more defined face. It’s for anyone on a weight loss journey who wants to maximize facial definition along the way. I cover everything that helped me, including diet, workouts, lifestyle habits, hydration, reducing bloating, and common mistakes.
I also created my own custom progress-tracking template to help you stay consistent, identify mistakes, and track both your weight loss and facial changes. Stick to it for six weeks, and while you won't transform overnight, looking back at Day 1 should show noticeable progress.
It took a lot of work to put everything together. Would something like this interest you, or do you think people wouldn't need it?
I'm also providing a link to the free edition of the ebook below for anyone who wants to check it out.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qVE-nRaXfAvaesUiNmOT3LnuZ9S6GzMr/view?usp=sharing
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1v39t2j/made_a_complete_guide_on_getting_a_more_defined/
Comments
Post a Comment