Hey there! I could use some guidance on macros. Current stats:
Height: 6’0
Weight: 187
Body Fat: 22.7%
Lean Mass: 138 lbs
RMR: 1632
My goal is to recomp, and increase lean muscle mass. I am scheduled for surgery in a month that includes a tummy tuck, lipo on flanks, lower back, and chest due to a 130 lb weight loss. This will lower my overall body weight as well as adjust bf% and maybe lean mass (depending on fat to loose skin ratio).
I currently strength train 3 days a week using Tonal and do a power zone training program on Peloton 3 days a week. Other than that, I have a desk job and am relatively sedentary
All the numbers came from a dexafit appointment today. I punched the data in Claude and the following macros were suggested:
2000 calories
155 grams protein
70 grams fat
187 grams carbs.
Thoughts?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1v62orv/macro_check_for_recomp/
Comments
Post a Comment