What the fuck is going on with me? I've always comfort eaten my whole life but its never felt this intense before. I've platued in my weightloss and my mind is fucking feral. All I ever think about is food, about my next meal, about the comfort Im gonna get from my next meal. Its never been this bad.
The moment I wake up I start thinking of my pantry, and in very bad days, what I can order and get delivered to my house. Its absolutely awful and Im terrified Im going to gain all the weight back.
And Im not sure if this is at all related, but Im no longer in the ,ood to workput. It used to be a unexciting time if my say but now....it doesn't create the same joy like it used to.
What's going on with me? I have tons more weight to lose and Im already dealing with such a disorienting feeling so early on in my journey.
Has anyone ever dealt with this before?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1v2cmf9/ive_become_insatiable_after_13_kg_weightloss/
Comments
Post a Comment