I recently got diagnosed with stage 1 fatty liver disease. Something clicked for me and I instantly started calorie counting consistently.
For context I’m a 30yo, 165cm (5’5”) woman. 82.8kg (182lb) was my official starting weight. I’ve been consistently losing 1.2 kg per week for a few weeks now. I eat when I’m hungry which usually involves skipping breakfast because I’m truly not hungry in the morning. I’m quickly realizing the quantity of food was never my problem, but the quality was. I was eating mostly junk.
If I had to guess, before I was probably consuming 2000+ calories per day before, now I end my day at 1200-1400 and I’m not going to bed hungry or wanting a midnight snack. Google says that deficit can be unhealthy long term, so I’m coming here to ask.
I do have a history of anorexia as a teenager so I’d like to go into this with a healthier mindset since counting calories is also triggering for me.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1v9o6ln/is_losing_12kg_26lbs_per_week_12001400_calorie/
Comments
Post a Comment