Hello there everyone. I am a 24 years old guy and I have been overweight most of my life. Since covid I have not been able to pick up going to the gym again and I have basically stopped doing any physical activity. Right now I am pretty overweight, probably obese due to my very low amount of muscles.
I was thinking of losing around 40 pounds, of course my first goal would be closer, like 10, but generally I know I don't have the muscles right now to be weighing 210 lbs. I am kinda tall, 6'2, but as I already said I am in a really bad body shape, looking really bad with really "overweight" but skinny fat appearance. Big belly and thin arms and legs.
How should I approach this? How much weight should I expect myself to lose in like a month for reference? Should I add to my daily limit the calories I burn through exercise?
I also realized I need to get some clothes but considering I'm going to lose weight Idk if I should wait or buy really cheap ones, even if I wanted to buy clothes to improve how I dress, should I wait after the weight loss? As in the past I have been slimmer I know I could wear M/L clothes, now I am either very large fitting L or XL to be sure
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1v54m3a/i_realized_its_time_to_fix_my_weight/
Comments
Post a Comment