Ads

Food scales that won’t stop working after a month?

Hello, hope everyone is well and their weight loss journey is doing good as well. So I’m on my SECOND food scale that’s stopped working and I’ve only brought it this week. I basically need food scales recommendations that are trust worthy and won’t stop working for no reason. Preferably under £25 and not online (so Argos ect)

The one that’s stopped working is SALTER (I think you spell it that way) and it was £15 from Argos. I thought maybe the battery was dead so I changed it and it still doesn’t work. The one before this one was also from the same brand.

Idk whenever I don’t have a scale I eat a lot, stop trying to loose weight so food scales are soo important to me. Last year when it stopped working I just gave up, I don’t wanna do the same this year I’ve already lost 4 kg in a few weeks I need to keep going!’

submitted by /u/1ndhoUroon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1v6149v/food_scales_that_wont_stop_working_after_a_month/

Comments

Ads