During month of June I took 4 flights, stayed in 5 hotels (3-4 nights each week), been to 4 countries and drove thousands of kilometers.
I was extremely scared of how I’ll be able to keep my calorie deficit after 6 months of hard work (lost around 50 pounds).
First 3 weeks were quite ok, I ate mindfully (I’m European and our hotel breakfasts tend to offer great selection of protein and veggies), had zero alcohol whatsoever (many company gatherings), went to hotel gyms almost each night. I did have an occasional treat on a coffee break not gonna lie but also walked 10-15k steps a day so no negative impact here. For dinners I mostly visited nearby supermarkets and survived on tuna, cottage cheese and salad 😂
Last week as a final week I’ve gotten so tired and stressed and also drove long hours that when I arrived at our office in a different country I basically ate the most random stuff they had there (mini kinder chocolate, pretzel with butter, peanuts, some sour candy) and continued snacking the next day too despite healthy breakfast. I was mad at myself but then I realized I just had the most stressful month and still managed to loose 8 pounds despite traveling, long work days and hotel stays.
I’m now home, the last week cost me around only 300 grams of water weight, forgave myself for those bad 2 days of snacking on a random sh*t and I can’t wait to be back at my local gym tomorrow!!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1unvn0e/finished_a_month_full_of_overnight_business_trips/
Comments
Post a Comment