Ads

Feeling like a failure

Feeling quite deflated. In June I had to have a wisdom tooth out, as a result I lost 4lbs in a week as I just couldn’t eat and felt nauseous. I know I shouldn’t see that as a bonus but every cloud and all that.

Fast forward to now, I’ve slowly put it all back on. I know this doesn’t undo the fact that I’ve gone from 162 to 137. But I spent all of March - May stuck at 137 like there was a magical wall blocking me from 136. Now I’m back on the wrong side.

I also know my hormones are all over the place with perimenopause, I’m super bloated, my boobs are heavier (that’s gotta be at least a pound right?!). I’m taking a week off from the gym as my joints feel so tender and inflamed. And I know I only lost that weight originally as I was starving, but I’m still so sad about it.

Plus my target is 130 but at 133 I felt I looked so far from where I’d hoped which makes me think I actually need to go down to 120 (I’m 4’11 so 130 is still overweight).

submitted by /u/Big-Bug8799
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1v9oknd/feeling_like_a_failure/

Comments

Ads