Ads

Does anyone else get depression after eating junk food

I'm(26M) at a point now where I've slowly lowered how much junk food I eat. Instead of eating fast food four times a week, I changed it to once or twice a week. Instead of eating chips straight from the bag, I switched to eating almonds here and there when I get hungry. And I've replaced what I eat for lunch and dinner with healthy alternatives. Like eggs, sandwiches with hummus and plenty of lettuce, and chicken breast.

I only really save junk food days for my days off work. Kind of like a treat to myself. But I swear, every time I eat junk now, I get really depressed and really tired. All these negative thoughts race through my mind like "I'm never going to meet anyone who truly makes me happy" or "I'm such a lonely person" and all that crap. Is it just me or does anyone get this way. If this is how I react when I eat junk, I guess I'm doing something right with how little of it I'm eating now.

submitted by /u/roboticman64
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1v0jro4/does_anyone_else_get_depression_after_eating_junk/

Comments

Ads