Ads

Why is weight loss harder now?

Has anybody noticed how hard weight loss is as you get older? I’m 31, female, had two babies. When I was younger if I wanted to lose any weight, I could do it with the bare minimum amount of effort. Now I have to eat 1200-300 calories max, and I’m not exactly sedentary, to be able to lose anything at all. I’m weighing, measuring, limiting carbs but still eating them if I want them, I get in around 15,000+ steps a day(I have a dog and I work mainly on my feet) and barely anything. This week I ate a five guys and that’s all I did wrong that week and I gained 3lbs. It just sucks that you have to be at the absolute bottom of what you’re allowed calorie wise for anything at all to budge and I have a LOT to lose! (80lbs). But yeah, I hate that I did this to my body out of depression and now it’s so hard to fix 😭 I remember doing things when I was younger like cutting sugar and would lose 10lbs in two weeks and now I’ve gone from binge eating 3000+ and gradually lowered my calories(1800, 1600, 1400 to what I’m eating now) and nothing is happening. But I feel better eating better so I’m carrying on regardless. It just sucks to realise your body isn’t the machine it used to be šŸ˜…

submitted by /u/Feeling_Jeweler_3740
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/13oj3l8/why_is_weight_loss_harder_now/

Comments

Ads