Gave the title my best effort but let me clarify.
Just was on the very interesting “how much more weight do I have to lose to gain thin privilege” thread.
I’m a woman in my 30s and I’ve yo-yo’d between a BMI of 22-30 most of my adult life.
As a heterosexual female, I’ve noticed a bit more attention from men at the lower end of my personal spectrum.
But I’ve noticed some resentment from women.
I am naturally smaller framed. I have no opinion on this, I definitely didn’t do anything to achieve this. Plus, not taking anything personally includes compliments & positive feedback.
I’m curious if anyone has experienced similar.
Not fishing for misogynistic comments, btw.
Please swap gender/sexual preferences as needed. I personally always welcome self-IDs, but obviously only if the person is comfortable.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/13okynu/the_downsides_of_being_thin/
Comments
Post a Comment