Ads

Kicking myself for not starting earlier.

Six weeks ago today I downloaded a calorie tracker on a whim. I've started working from home more, and kept finding myself snacking so thought it was make me more aware.

My stats are 35f, 5'5 and starting weight 67 kilos. I've been that weight since I was 14 and it's just in the healthy BMI range. I wasn't totally happy with how I looked but not motivated to do anything about it. I wanted to get to 58-60 kilos for BMI of 21-22. I thought it would be really slow going but at least I'd be healthier.

I've since got to 61 kilos, have lost two inches off my waist and yesterday managed to do three full push ups, which I've never been able to do. I'm so proud of my progress, so much more confident and so annoyed at myself for not trying earlier 😂.

I'm not really able to say to friends about how happy I am with my progress cos they tell me I was fine earlier, which to be fair I was. But I'm so much happier and confident in such a short space of time. I hope you don't mind me celebrating here!

submitted by /u/Iblamethesea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/13phvm9/kicking_myself_for_not_starting_earlier/

Comments

Ads