Ads

What is my activity level? What would you consider it as?

I need help with estimating my activity level, I go to school which is mostly sitting around, I get 6000-7500 steps a day from being in school, walking the dog for an additional 2000-3000 almost daily, mostly in the forest, so quite mountainous terrain. So, say, 9000-10000 steps daily.

I go to the gym 6 days a week doing 1-1.5 hours, I do Push Pull Legs with rest day on Thursday, I do 3 weeks of the month 3 sets of 15, but with legs I do 3 sets of 25, and the fourth week I increase the weight and do 3 sets of 8-10, I go until failure on almost every machine.

I also have PE class in school which can be anything, soccer, dodgeball, tennis, floorball etc. But I don't count this exercise even if raises the pulse quite a bit.

Where would this be? Lightly active? Moderate? calculators seem to say Highly Active but I doubt it.

I am thinking about adding incline walking to the days that are Push and Pull, so that would be extra cardio 4 days a week as well. But

submitted by /u/Auxooo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/115gz0o/what_is_my_activity_level_what_would_you_consider/

Comments

Ads