Ads

Trying to get back to a normal way of eating and life after prison. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Hi everyone. I was not in prison for a long time, but there I eventually began eating a lot out of sadness that my ex best friend abandoned me when I was sentenced. We had unlimited access to bread, and also people kept sending me food in care packages and to my cellmates. I don't feel totally myself after this experience since I was also deported and it all happened so fast. I would like to get back into a normal and healthy way of life. If you have any advice on how to transition back to regular life after a big change, please comment here. Also I do live in uncertainty as I'm undergoing an appeal so any advice from people would be welcome. Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/23357
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/115fe34/trying_to_get_back_to_a_normal_way_of_eating_and/

Comments

Ads