I used to very active and danced/trained 5x a week. I quit dancing in 2021 and ever since then completely let myself go. I stopped staying active and stopped caring about taking care of my body and what I ate. I put on about 20 lbs and the past 6 months, it’s definitely had an effect on my mental health. The weight gain on my face as well as my clothes slowly not fitting is destroying my confidence. I finally am ready to build up my confidence and get active again but am not 100% sure where to start.
My goals are to lose 15-20 lbs but I’m not as focused on the number, more on feeling better and healthier. I started doing a ‘Chloe Ting 2 week shred program. It’s a 30 min-1 hour workout 3-5x a week which include cardio, HIIT, and light strength exercises. I’ve gotten into a bad habit of binge eating, so I’m planning on eating cleaner and doing a calorie deficit which I’m also a bit confused on how to do it properly.
I’m currently 21 y/o, 5’3 and 138 lbs. What should my calorie intake be if I’m wanting to a do a deficit? Also would the 3-5x 1 hour workouts a week be enough if I’m wanting to lose weight?
Open to advice and appreciate any help⭐️
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11660y7/i_finally_want_to_commit_to_focusing_on_my_health/
Comments
Post a Comment