Hi all!
This is my first post here - if I said anything wrong please let me know & I will delete the post or edit it right away!
I'm currently a 24F law student in my second year. As a law student, I'm way busier than the average undergrad, but being with a ton of people my age (early/mid/late twenties), we still get together and socialize a decent amount on the weekends.
I have 0 problem working out (it's the best!) I've been strenghth training 4 days a week with cardio 2 days & one rest day. I also do very well with diet Mon-Thurs (I have a protein goal & caloric goal & stick to healthy foods while still enjoying the occassional junk food or treat when it fits into my day). I'm currently at 5'7 & 161 lbs, and my goal is to shred some fat and gain muscle and hit around 140 lbs again by August.
My problem is on the weekends, mainly at social events.... which happen almost every weekend. I often end up overeating my calories for the day because there's food at the function, & I end up eating it because... we'll, it's there, & usually everyone else is doing it! I also typically don't drink, so I can't even say it's because I'm overindulging in alcohol. I know that's not a good reason, but it's the truth. I just hate feeling a little defeated the next day. I was wondering what you guys do in those situations to remind yourself of your goals and stick to your plan, or trick yourself, or anything helpful, particularly when there IS the food around & everyone else is eating.
Thanks for the help!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/115e6hv/how_to_stay_on_track_on_weekends_at_social_events/
Comments
Post a Comment