Ads

Does Anyone Else Struggle...

Does anyone else struggle some days on eating? I know what I want, but then I get into my head about it and then it's this battle of do I make what I want or choose the healthier option? I don't have these days often but today is one and I'm just struggling. I want pancakes, but I don't want to consume 600 calories and be hungry immediately after. So then I look up healthier versions but there's so many choices I get overwhelmed. Then I figure maybe I'll just eat eggs, but I'm getting bored of eggs.....I'm just having a crappy morning and I should just eat a pancake but instead I'm in my room and my poor husband is worried about me. I hate these days.

Thanks for coming to my rant

submitted by /u/Roaring_Witch521
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/115h5oi/does_anyone_else_struggle/

Comments

Ads