Ads

285 pounds, 6”2, 22 years old. High blood pressure

FYI, I’ve played sports my whole life, always leaning towards 200-240 pounds consistently until I hit 20. I understand how to do most workouts and have good form. Unfortunately, I stopped caring and just ate like shit for 3 years. I’ve never been this heavy and I got stretch marks, high blood pressure, anxiety, and depression to remind me of what I’ve done to my body. I’m ready to change. The thing is, I’ve never done workouts to lose weight, it’s only been to gain muscle and strength. If anyone has been in the same boat as me, or has seen people my weight change their life drastically, what workout plan did you/they follow religiously? In need of a good workout plan I can follow for the next 6 months to a year, and I plan to eat 1800 calories a day, while intermediate fasting. Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this.

submitted by /u/Rude_Moose_4168
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1167x6l/285_pounds_62_22_years_old_high_blood_pressure/

Comments

Ads