Ads

Neck Hump - how to target?

Sorry it this isn't the right sub to post this in. Happy to move it if redirected.

CICO has been going great. It's been slow since I'm sedentary, but I've been going strong for almost 6 months now, the longest I've ever been on track. I feel like I finally understand food and portions. I never want to go back to how I was.

I want to start incorporating exercise into my life, and if possible, I want to fix a big insecurity of mine, which is the neck hump (it's basically fat at the back of the neck, exaggerated by bad posture)

I understand that workouts that target specific areas are not a reliable thing, as fat loss is more uniform over the entire body. However, I'm hoping there is at least some sort of back strength training that can at least help. Are there any specific exercises or workouts on YouTube that I can follow? I'm also looking into getting a posture corrector. I'm a dentist, so sitting for long periods of time is a given. I'm hoping fixing my posture + targeting back muscles will help me see improvement. (if anyone has an idea for a good posture corrector im currently searching online trying to pick one :))

Would appreciate any advice

submitted by /u/awdorkably_written
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zteck3/neck_hump_how_to_target/

Comments

Ads