For context I've been losing weight since October time and I'm down around 10kg, just over a stone. I'm looking and feeling way better but recently I've plateaued at around the 71-70kg mark. I had a goal that I would get under 70kg for Christmas so it feels really frustrating that I can't break through. The 60kg range is something I haven't seen since school and I feel like my body has been fighting against my desperation to see 69.9kg on the scale. I've had a lot of life stress recently, car troubles, money worries, job stress and general time of year malaise, and I think that's contributed to it but on top of that I've noticed some unhealthy weight obsession creeping back in, like weighing every day and sometimes more than once a day, and letting the number dictate my mood for the day.
I'm still going to keep on top of everything, stay active and not overeat to try and maintain but I've decided not to take my scale with me. Hopefully when I come back in the new year I'll be able to attack the plateau with a refreshed outlook.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rmubza/not_weighing_myself_over_christmas/
Comments
Post a Comment