Ads

I’m at my lowest weight since high school but still feel too big

Some context. I (29 F) have lost 40 lbs. I’m just under 5’6 and was always around 140-145. In high school I got down to 125 but was obsessive about it & miserable to be around. (For example I would panic if my family ordered pizza & I’d insist on getting the lowest calorie pizza. A nightmare I tell ya.) I realized I was getting obsessive & ended up back at 140-145. I gained to 168 at my highest weight a few years ago. I lost the weight & have hung out at around 135-145 ever since. Summer 2021 I wanted to lose the covid 10 & get back down to 135. I did so but then without really trying I kept losing. Today I’m at 128, & yet lately I have been feeling very self conscious. I still don’t feel skinny enough. I find myself checking myself throughout the day & just feeling very aware of my body, and not in a good way. I don’t understand why I don’t look skinnier. When I was 125 in high school, I feel like I look much thinner than I do now. Is this an age thing? Has anyone gone through this before? I’ve of course gone through insecure patches but this one feels different and confusing.

submitted by /u/Ohyou17
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rmp3r1/im_at_my_lowest_weight_since_high_school_but/

Comments

Ads