Ads

Deficit too high for long term success?

Hello there :) I am currently on a weight loss journey after giving birth for the second time in 2 years and I managed to lose 10 lbs with CICO. However, I am not doing so great right now. I am currently running a 1000 calorie deficit, but i feel like it is extremely hard to maintain and difficult to stay on track. In the evenings i tend to overeat and feel miserable about myself despite being in a small deficit still. I was wondering.. what deficit should I run? I am 24, female, 5’2 and currently weigh 150 lbs. My goal is 125 lbs by June. I really want to succeed this time. What would you guys recommend in my case? It looks like I burn around 2300 calories a day (according to my watch) and breastfeed a 3 month old.

Happy Holidays :-)

submitted by /u/icedcafeaulait
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rnkdwv/deficit_too_high_for_long_term_success/

Comments

Ads