Sorry for the wall but I wanted to shorten things and answer any questions ya'll might have
My diet sucks. But I hardly ever eat things like chips, candy, ice cream. And even when I do I can make a pint of ice cream last a month, a bag of chips several months, and any candy bars or like skittles last a month or more.
I eat fresh fruit very rarely, and only eat vegetables like frozen veggie mixes, zucchini, red potatoes. But still rarely.
I mostly eat like rice and pasta dishes with sauce and protein. Or I'll make salmon burgers, BBQ pulled chicken and meatloaf. I try to have a side and veggies with every dinner, but have limited fridge and freezer space and it's hard to get my husband to go to the store more then 1x a month, especially if we run out of foodstamps. But I have a job now, and could order on Amazon fresh.
The main problem is I use wayyyyy too much butter and oil. I seriously used 3 lbs of butter to make Thanksgiving dinner this year. I probably drizzle 3 tbsp of olive oil to cook anything in a skillet. But idk how else to cook it.
I don't usually have a big breakfast, I used to eat Greek yogurt and granola but didn't have room in the fridge this month. But I would just be hungry an hour later. I've always been hungry, like my stomach digests fast I can even eat a huge plate of food and be hungry an hour later, like about to faint hungry.
I am a busser so I get a little bit of exercise running around a big restaurant 5+ hours a day 5-6 days a week. Lifting about 10lbs or less tubs and always on the move. I have a watxh im gonna use today to track my steps. But I drink free sodas, or soda water with syrup, or Italian sodas. I get salad for free on my 10s so I should just get the balsamic vinegarette.
I get foodstamps on the 8th and I get $250 then another $95 on the 12th.
I usually go to Costco for like chicken, almond milk, but always end up spending way too much on other stuff too. And like $50 in cheese.
I go to a discount grocery store that has bulk though as well.
I still have to feed two adults 3 meals a day. My husband will eat anything but he likes kielbasa which for $4 a piece for a salt and cholesterol sausage I hate getting them.
I plan on getting the 5 dozen eggs.
I am like addicted to cheese sticks and making baked goods though. I'll eat the whole loaf if I make bread.
I do meal prep burritos and sandwiches for my husband so I don't have to do it in the morning besides bake and grill them.
I was thinking about getting a 24hr fitness gym membership and starting with swimming. How long should I swim for to get results? I try to do laps as fast as I can usually. But get tired after an hour and there is only 3 lanes. Should I go in the sauna? I don't have any form lifting weights but I should. I don't want any guys coming over and trying to help me though.
Are there exercises to lose weight in my face?
I basically need to lose neck and jowls fat, arm fat, entire leg and ankle fat, and super tone up my butt.
I have a hiking trail by my house that is about 2 miles that I can do in 35+ minutes that is about I'd say a 2/10 difficulty if 10 is mount everest.
Does yoga actually help? I used to be extremely flexible before I was hit by a car now I feel like even my ankles are stiff and I can't touch my toes.
I am 5'4 and weigh 149.4 today
I am also on Lamictal if that makes a difference. It actually gives me energy but at night I get very hungry.
I used to take Stacker 3 with Chitosan 250 MG caffeine and noticed a difference and lost 11lbs. But trying to wean off caffeine a few weeks now.
I saw a colon cleanse on Amazon that people said worked but for 2 weeks you basically have to live in the bathroom.
I have psyllium husk, does that work?
Are there any herbs? Should I just drink green tea?
Are there any pills on Amazon I can get that work?
Thanks! Sorry for the wall!!!
My husband's family is visiting and I was kinda chubby when we were first dating, we went to a wedding and I hate how I look in the pictures and I just don't want to be out of shape anymore. I'm tired of being all jiggly and clothes not fitting. I wear like a large in stuff now.
Thanks
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3jss1/i_want_to_lose_20_lbs_by_february_and_get_super/
Comments
Post a Comment