Hi everyone! I don’t know how reddit works so please delete if this isn’t appropriate. I am a 22 year old female in my second year of law school. I was diagnosed with bipolar type 1 mixed about a year ago and have been struggling ever since with self-image and motivation. I have recently grown very tired of the way I look and feel about myself. I currently weigh about 210 pounds and am 5’2”. I would like to at least reach 140 pounds. I am so overwhelmed and know that I would benefit from a exercise and diet plan where all I have to do is follow/make what it says. If anyone has any ideas, I would be very appreciative. Additionally, if there are any questions I could answer to make it easier to suggest ideas to me, feel free to ask. There is a lot more to it than what I’m relaying, but I felt it was better to keep it brief.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3i9sw/bipolar_obese_and_stressed/
Comments
Post a Comment