As the title says I got on the scale today and for the first time in over 10 years the number didn't start with a 2, in fact it was 198.6! I had decided earlier this year I was going to start being wholly healthier, making better food choices, cutting back on drinking, regularly working out. It was amazing how quickly it became almost second nature to choose the healthier options.
I still have 30lbs to hit my goal weight, but I've also chosen to add mental focus to my health. A toxic work environment is what drove me to start drinking daily and I'd often stress eat comfort foods. So yesterday I took the leap and put in my resignation as things have only gotten worse over time and with the colder darker weather I felt the struggle to turn down those vices much longer.
So here's to our health, we all only have one life to live and it feels great to finally be making choices for its benefit!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qiet1w/after_19_weeks_eating_well_and_working_out_im/
Comments
Post a Comment