Ads

24-Hour Pledge - Tuesday, 01 June 2021 - The Plan for Today!

Wake up with determination; go to bed with satisfaction!

​

This is our daily check-in, to help keep us accountable over the long haul. Feel free to post whatever goals will help keep you on track.

​

Here's the regular text on behalf of this thread's originator, kingoftheeyesores, taken with his blessing

​

I'll be posting a daily, 24 hour pledge to stick to my plan, or whichever small piece of my plan I am currently working on. Whatever your dietary goals may be, I hope you stick to them for the next 24 hours (and then worry about the following 24!). Who's with me?

​

Thanks to /u/nofollowthrough who made the 24-Hour Pledge an ongoing /r/loseit institution.

​

Due to space limitations, this may be a sticky only occasionally. Please find it daily using the sidebar or top message.

​

---

On reddit, your *vote* means, *"I found this interesting"* (...read more about [**voting on reddit**](https://www.reddit.com/wiki/voting))

​

---

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/npm72o/24hour_pledge_tuesday_01_june_2021_the_plan_for/

Comments

Ads