Before the pandemic hit, I was eating (semi) right, working out every day and finally losing weight. I was actually starting to feel happy in my body after hating it for so long. March happens and all the gyms close, I move back home and 6 months later I gain all the weight back I lost and more. I’m pissed. I can’t stand to look at mirrors, no one is allowed to take photos of me, and I hate getting ready in the morning because none of my clothes look right on me. I’m tired of living like this yet I continually binge eat. At this point I think I’m on the verge of a break down and want to change. I’m inspired daily by everyone’s posts and hope to one day share my progress photos with y’all!
Sorry if this isn’t allowed - I read the rules and I think this is ok - I just needed to vent a bit.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ij3wkm/im_angry/
Comments
Post a Comment