Woah. woahhhhhhh, I never thought that this day would actually happen. So, tonight, my family wanted to eat KFC for dinner. so we bought a 9 piece that came with 6 mash potatoes. but I was standing in line and I just KNEW that if I ate that KFC after I would feel so sluggish and guilty. Of course, the idea of having that crispy, juicy chicken was so appealing to me. but for the first time in my life, I resisted and went for a healthier option. (fish soup - 349 Kcals) I couldn't believe it. I'm so proud of myself for doing that because me a month ago would have not given it a second thought and INDULGED in the KFC. but I didn't. I resisted because I knew it wouldn't help. This morning I even clocked in at a weight I haven't been since November of last year. I'm excited to go back to school and be smaller than they have ever seen me. I'm ready to change my life because so far, its been pretty damn good.
once this quarantine ends, I'm immediately going on the best hike.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gsr2t3/i_chose_something_else/
Comments
Post a Comment