Ads

(16 M) Just wanted to get a bit more in shape and shave a few pounds (10 is my goal for now) by the end of the summer.

So I've wanted to get in shape and shave off a few pounds by the end of the summer (10 might be ambitious, but I like ambition). I've mainly been a nerd who doesn't exercise much, but I have done a bit more than usual this past year (using the school gym on/off during the year, exercising a bit at home, etc). Currently though, I don't have any equipment aside from 2 10-pound dumbbells and my room. Does anyone have some exercise recommendations? I want to work on my stomach and legs in particular, I want to get some endurance for running.

​

I've mainly been doing free weight exercises for my arms (bicep curls, dumbbell dead lifts, etc etc) and burpees, mountain climbers, and squats for my legs/stomach. Any recommendations for some other exercises? I know its generally bad to be constantly doing the same thing.

submitted by /u/The-Coopsta
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/c77rm1/16_m_just_wanted_to_get_a_bit_more_in_shape_and/

Comments

Ads