Ads

I tried every time but I failed

I have been trying to be active on gym for last 8 years. But somehow I fail every time. At first when I began to workout at gym, I continued every single day. But as the day passes, I became irregular. I started missing gym twice-thrice a week. I started to feel weak, not competent enough to workout. Not competent enough to lift weight and do cardio. But I tried enough to lift weight every time. I tried to consume more egg whites. However it was not sufficient enough to full-fill my protein requirement. I failed every time to repair my muscle tissue. I gave up every time.

I wanted to purchase protein supplement. I guess it would help me to boost my strength and help me meet my goals by losing fat and gain muscle faster. But my budget couldn’t agree with my goal.

I decided not to buy unless I am capable enough to finance my own fitness expenses.

submitted by /u/akash_sky08
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2sM2fvy

Comments

Ads