Ads

How did you get over the fear of going to the gym?

I’m over being obese and out of shape. All my roommates go to the gym 3-4 times a week, and I recently expressed interest in going and they’re all about it, they all have a membership that allows them to bring a guest. But I have really bad anxiety and everytime they’ve ask me if I want to come with them the past week or so I have paralyzing feeling and can’t get myself to go with them, and I know if I actually agreed to go I’d probably sit in the car outside the gym without being able to go in. Has anyone else with extreme anxiety been through this? I used to workout at the gym when I was in high school and even did CrossFit for a while, the issue isn’t that I don’t know how to work out I just have the biggest fear of going. Any advice?

submitted by /u/hannah-brahnana
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MxD5dh

Comments

Ads