Ads

why cant I lose weight

Im 21f and 5’5 I cant seem to lose weight, I would say typically I have a hard time losing weight unless I quite literally starve myself but even then my lightest was 51kg (112lb) a couple years back and went back up again.
anyways i decided i wanted to lose around 5kg so i have been exercising and eating one meal a day but just gain weight instead of losing it.
I went from 59kg (130lb) to 62kg (138lb) after I started exercising and the weight WONT go down…I do a lot of cardio and make sure to drink a lot of water. I know for sure I am not eating more than 1.7k calories a day I would say my range is 1.2-1.5k because my go to meal is chicken breast and broccoli or some eggs for my dinner and im doing intermittent fasting as well.

submitted by /u/lovelypas
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vgwkyi/why_cant_i_lose_weight/

Comments

Ads